Tuesday 20 September 2011

Film Review - The Inbetweeners




So I've finally gotten around to seeing the UK box-office record-breaking sensation. And... It's alright.
I like The Inbetweeners TV show, in the way that it makes me chuckle once in a while, and its characters - who are as irritating as they are loveable - are scarily familiar.
Having lived through the years 18-30, the prospect of reliving them via such a holiday is no longer as appealing to me as it might have been at the time, so maybe I'm not quite the target audience. The acting is like well dodgy and the jokes are more cringe than LOL, but this is basically just an extended episode; no better, no worse.

(c) SRW 2011. All opinions are mine. If you like what you read, all the better; if not, other opinions are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment